Watch the quick video below to learn about our #comprehensive Fiverr Freelancing Blueprint…
My experience with this blueprint..
As you are here, probably you’ve been exposed the content of the Fiverr #Freelancing Blueprint. So, we will take the liberty to give you some execution tips below, assuming that you will download and apply this blueprint.
The Freelancing on Fiverr blueprint is a video course consisting of 10 lessons teaching you the nuts and bolts on how to start freelancing on Fiverr from the ground up.
But it is more than that…
The Fiverr Freelancing Blueprint is a complete package that not only shows you #how to start freelancing online, even if you have no experience, but it also includes all the resources you need to help others in the same path later on, in case you decide to do so.
It also includes a Mindmap to help you choose a topic to focus on, in case you don’t know what services are in demand.
Inside you will also find a Checklist. This is a very important document. We recommend that you print that one and keep track of your progress because these are the milestones on what Fiverr Rankings are based on… You better follow those guidelines to the T, because better rankings means more exposure.
But wait! There’s more…
You will also get access to a traffic course providing you guidelines on how to send traffic to your gigs, once you post them on Fiverr. This is needed mostly when you are starting out, before your gig is ranked. After your gig is ranked, you don’t need to self promote hard if don’t want to, as you’ll get a lot of organic exposure from Fiverr… Keep that in mind.
And if you decide to share this blueprint, you will find the License and other resources inside, along with a video training on how to setup your offer in your own domain.
If you are a complete newbie, don’t worry. You will be on solid ground from the start. Here’s what we recommend you to do…
- After you download your package, unzip it
- Keep the zipped file a secure place and use only the unzipped version. That way, you’ll always have the original information at hand.
- Create a new folder, call it MyFiverrProject, for instance, and move the following 3 Folders into it: Checklist, Mindmap, and Videos; also move the HTML file called “Where To Advertise” to your FiverrProject folder… [Side Note:These files contain all the information you need to start and grow a successful Fiverr business… Later on, if you decide to share this blueprint, go back to your original folder where you will find the License and the other information you’ll need to setup your offer… Yes, you must sell it, you cannot give it away for free, if in doubts, please check the License… And, by the way, don’t worry about saturation. Every body has different skills set and therefore, every body offers different freelancing services or gigs. Therefore, no saturation. ]
- But for now, print the Checklist and the Mindmap, and open the Videos folder and start your course…
- After you post your first gig, start your traffic course Where To Advertise, and implement… That’s it! Have fun!
Just $17 Bucks!… ORDER NOW
Remember: Just $17 bucks, firm… 30 Days Money Back Guarantee on all sales. No questions asked!